Saturday, February 28, 2009
Ugh Snow!
This picture was taken on the day that we got 18 inches of snow. I came home from work and couldn't get in the driveway so I had to park out in the street and when I had to walk into the house it came all away to my knees. It was not fun.
This picture was taken after dad used the snowblower. You can't even see the car. He was out for 1 and 1/2 hours cleaning.
This picture was taken today to show how the sun is finally starting to melt the snow. We still have a way to go. I can't believe tomorrow is March 1st and we only have a couple of weeks before daylight savings start again. Bring on the sunshine and warmer temperatures. We're ready for Spring at this household!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That snow is crazy. I have to admit that I don't miss the snow at all. Thank goodness for sun (and rain), but mostly sun.
Post a Comment