Saturday, February 7, 2009

Making cookies

Well, it was my turn to take care of the grand kids on Sunday while Chad and Nicole went to their parenting class. I decided to keep the kids busy so I took cookies and we baked them and decorated them. I even remember to bring the camera that you gave us for Christmas and here are the pictures of the cute kids having lots of fun. I told them they had to decorate them all before they ate them and that's exactly what they did. It was a fun night to spend with the grandchildren.

I will try harder to do better in keeping this blog going. Colin , write back to me on this blog.. I would love to hear from you..








3 comments:

Maren and Blake said...

Did you just make the sugar cookies? I would love the recipe, I don't have a good sugar cookie recipe. The kids definitely LOVE Grandma, as they should. It looks like they are having a blast. And the cookies look good too.

Anonymous said...

Hey, those are some cute pictures! I didn't know you were posting again. If you're going to do it more regularly, I'll be sure to check it often. I'll show the kids tomorrow. Thanks so much for taking care of them. They had a lot of fun.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for your time spending with me and my siblings to let us decorate cookies and eat them and to color and paint pictures we loved that. You are a good grandma and thank you grandma. Thank you grandma I love you!